IELTS: The map of Brandfield city - new shopping mall

ernhy 17 / 28  
The map shows a drawing of Brandfield city. The governments of this town plan a new shopping mall. This mall will be placed in two choice areas.

In general, both of two areas are crossed by road and railway.

The first possible location stands in three lane transportations which is river, road, and railway. This location is very busy because it is location around housing state and city centre. However, train, bus, car, and ship are arrowed to catch this area. This area can allowed industry because people can use ship to go there.

The second possible area is really contrasted with the first one. It is located in south east of the town. This location near from industry but so far from central city.

In conclusion, the first possible area is more recommended because that place which is in around the city central has a large golf course and park. As a result, this area will be more interesting when it is built.

both of two areas

both areas / two areas

... Brandfield or Pellington?
The map shows the lay out of Brandfield city and the potential locations for its proposed shopping mall.

The first possible location stands in three lane transportations which is river, road, and railway.

The first potential location has the ability to facilitate all modes of transportation via river, road and railway.
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
The map shows a drawing of Brandfield city . The governments of this town plan a new shopping mall. This mall will be placed in two choice areas.

Hello erny,
this is map about Pellington city. :)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
I think I need a magnifying glass to see the small picture :D

This is too short, dear :(

Compared to the first area, the second one closed to the rust belt cities is sited in south east of the town

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: The map of Brandfield city - new shopping mall