The map illustrates the development of Stokeford village over 80 years.
It is noticeable that there were extensive changes with regards to construction of buildings, roads and facilities in 1930 and 2010. Overall, the most significant development was in increasing number of houses along the main road of village.
In 1930, there were farmlands in the north and south sides of village and two small and big shops apposite beside the post office. In contrast, in 2010 those two shops and farmlands were replaced the houses and two new paths in the north of right and left sides of Stokeford.
In addition, there were the extensions of primary school in the right side across the post office in 2010. The gardens in large house were removed to build new houses and a big retirement home. Furthermore, opposite the retirement home, there was a huge field surrounded by resident houses.