IELTS TASK 1 - The map illustrates an overview of before and after the construction

madmoiselle 21 / 32 5  
The map illustrates an overview of before and after the construction of some amenities in an island. It can be seen that many buildings and access routes have been made after the construction. Meanwhile, the island is only a blank space before being constructed.

After the island is constructed, a pear is built for the cruise puts its passengers ashore. Moreover, the tourist can stay at the accommodations and eat in the restaurant near to the beach. There are ten accommodations in the western area and six accommodations in the eastern area wherein each of them is surrounded by a footpath. However, in the western island, the area is nearer to the beach, it is pointed through the footpath where the tourists can enjoy swimming.

In addition, a reception place is made for welcoming the tourists who have just arrived in the island. Then, the tourists are also can cycle at the vehicle tracks that turn around the reception building. After the construction, the island becomes very an amusement place in compared to before the construction.

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
The map illustrates an overview of ...
i prefer to write:
The map illustrates two circumstance of an island: before and after some constructions of amenities were built.

... buildings and access routes have been made after the construction. =>you are supposed to use simple past tense

Moreover, the tourists can stay at the accommodations
the island becomesvery an amusement place incompared to before the construction.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - The map illustrates an overview of before and after the construction