The map illustrates two planed locations for building a novel supermarket

irhame 52 / 50 25  
The map illustrates two planed locations for building a novel supermarket in Garlsdson which have 65,000 inhabitants. Overall, those areas are the suitable places for business. In any case, while the supermarket is built in S1 duo to near from having more parking's space, I believe that S2 is the best location owing to economic central activities.

To begin, S1 is located in countryside zone between main roads and railway which have direction to Hindon. The advantages of this site are there is enough place for car parking and it is accessible for people who live in the rural area. In contrast, the location of S1 is not suitable for people who live in Bransdon and Cransdon thanks to long distance.

Meanwhile, the second potential area (S2), situated on the left side of railway, in the Town Centre, is more comfortable for citizens of Crandson as it is only 25 km from this place to town centre. This site is also surrounded by houses and industrial zone nearby. Those make supermarket will develop dramatically in S2.

Hi Irham, let's address some spelling and grammar problems in your report :-)

The map illustrates two plaNned locations for building a novel NEW supermarket in Garlsdson which have HAS 65,000 inhabitants. Overall, those areas are the suitable places for business. In any case, while the supermarket is built in S1 duo to near from having more parking's space DUE TO THE LARGE AVAILABLE PARKING SPACE, I believe that S2 is the best location owing to economic central activities.

To begin, S1 is located in A countryside zone between main roads and A railway which have direction LEADS to Hindon. The advantages of this site are THAT there is enough place for car parking CAR PARKING SPACE and it is accessible for people who live in the rural areaS. In contrast, the location of S1 is not suitable for people who live in Bransdon and Cransdon thanks to long distance DUE TO THE DISTANCE OF THE THEIR LOCATIONS TO THE SUPERMARKET.

Meanwhile, the second potential area (S2), IS situated on the left side of THE railway, in the Town Centre, is more comfortable MAKING IT MORE COMFORTABLE for citizens of Crandson TO TRAVEL SINCE as it is only 25 km from this place toTHE town centre. This site is also surrounded by houses and industrial zoneS nearby.Those make supermarket will develop dramatically in S2. THE EXISTENCE OF WHICH MEANS THAT THE SUPERMNARKET WILL GENERATE MORE INCOME AT S2 THAN AT S2

Home / Writing Feedback / The map illustrates two planed locations for building a novel supermarket