IELTS1 - MAP - Nuclear Reactor. The making process of steam using a gas-cooled nuclear reactor.

patricrioo 6 / 9 2  
Hi everyone, Im Patric, since Im a newcomers in IELTS, I need your help to add an input or criticize my writing or way of thinking.

Thanks in advance!

The represented diagram illustrates the making process of steam using a gas-cooled nuclear reactor. The making process of gas-cooled nuclear reactor utilizes a reactor and heat exchanger.

The reactor inside, however, has an uranium fuel elements, which is covered by graphite moderators and connected to charge tubes for loading fuel elements. Meanwhile, in the outside, the reactor itself is layered by a concrete shield. On the other side, the heat exchanger only has a winding pipe and linked to outside of it.

At the beginning, the hot gas inside will pass through the reactor until the heat exchanger. Then, in the heat exchanger, the hot gas will particularly be used for heating up the water which comes upf from water circulator. Consequently, the result will be able to produced a steam which will provoke the turbo-alternator.

However, the remained gas will sinked down to the bottom of heat exchanger and passes through a gas blower. At there, a cool gas will back to the reactor, and the similar process will be repeated continuously to power the turbines.

--------------------
Forgive me due to the missing questions. Here are the questions,

The diagram below shows the production of steam using a gas cooled nuclear reactor.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

Little correction in last paragraph,
However, the remained gas will sinked down -- will sink down.

Feel free to add your suggestions

akbartaufiq25 7 / 81 54  
Patric, there are several issues to be addressed in your writing. Polishing your writing a bit more and I am positive that you can write better. Here are my comments:

"The represented diagram illustrates.."
"The making process of gas-cooled nuclear reactorThis process utilizes.."
"..has an uranium fuel elements, which is covered.."
"Meanwhile, in the outside,The outer side of the reactoritself is.."
"..the result will be able to produced .."
"At thereIn this process, a cool gas will back.."

There you go, Patric. Good luck with your practice.
Hi Patric, here's a few suggestions for your analysis.

- The represented diagram below illustrates
- the process of making
- process ofa steam
- The making process of

- TheInside the reactor inside ,
- however,it has ana - uranium fuel elements ,
- inthe outside, the reactor itself
- linked tothe outside of it.

- AtIn the beginning,
- the hot gas inside the tube will pass

There you have it Patric, as you can see, there's still a lot of work to be done in this analysis and one thing that you have to focus is your sentence construction, this is very crucial so you have to be very careful and learn it as you write your revision and future writing projects.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS1 - MAP - Nuclear Reactor. The making process of steam using a gas-cooled nuclear reactor.