IELTS TASK 1 (Map) - Planned Shopping Center Locations

JasS 10 / 30  
The map shows two potential locations (B and A) for a new shopping center and main transport routes in a town.

The main difference between the two positions is that B is outside the town, whereas A is in the town center. The positions can also be compared in terms of access by road or rail, and their sites relative to three other towns,

Looking at the information in more detail, shopping center B is in the countryside to the northwest of the town, but it is close to the residential area of the town. Shopping center A is planned to establish in the central business district where no traffic.

There are main roads from 12 km, 15 km and 25 km beyond to the town center, but this is a no traffic zone, so there would be no access to the location A by car. By contrast, the location A lies on both the main road and the railway to next town 15 km away, but it would be more difficult to reach from two other towns. Both shopping center sites are close to the railway that runs through the city center from the southeast to the northwest.

The map shows illustrates town planning for two potential locations (B and A) for atwo new shopping centers(A and B) and main transport routes in a town.

The main difference between the two positionslocations of A and B shopping centeres is that A is located inside the town centerB is outside the town , whereas B is outside the townA is in the town center . The positions can also be compared in terms of access by road or rail, and their sites relative to three other towns

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 (Map) - Planned Shopping Center Locations