From maps: compare the older road access to the hospital with the renovated one, after development

ThinhNguyen 1 / 2  

The two maps illustrate the changes of road access to the hospital in two different years - 2007 and 2010.

Overall, one principal development that can be seen is the transportation infrastructure and the construction of the new public parking area and the new bus station.

In 2010, one roundabout has been constructed on the way to the city hospital along with another one at the intersection of Hospital Road and City Road; while the other has been built on the North side of the City Road near the second roundabout as mentioned.

Back in 2007, the parking area on the East side of the Hospital Road was for both staff and public uses; however, a new parking for public cars has been built, making the old one for-staff-only. Furthermore, all six bus stops along the Hospital Road to the hospital have been removed and replaced with a new bus station on the West side of the Hospital Road and connected with the two roundabouts on the same road as mentioned.

You were able to clearly describe the illustrations. However, you did not properly format your sentences so that you would have had the minimum 3 paragraph presentation for this essay. You have written every paragraph as a run-on sentence. This has created a hard to follow presentation on the part of the reader. It becomes difficult to follow the description when there is no pause in the paragraph. You need to know when to insert a full stop / period in the sentence so that the reader will have a chance to digest what you are saying. The current presentation is a marathon read which would cause point deductions in the C&C and GRA scoring sections. Aim for clarity in your presentation. Use individual sentences for your descriptions. You have up to 5 sentences per paragraph anyway. Use the sentence allotment properly. Don't mistake long sentences for complex sentences. That is a common mistake made by exam takers. It is the vocabulary and sentence structure that prove your complex sentence usage, not the length of a sentence.
nguyenkimngan 1 / 2  
I think the Introduction can change a little bit by passive voice, it is more formal and you can get higher score
OP ThinhNguyen 1 / 2  
thank you very much for your clear explanation. I really appreciate it.

Home / Writing Feedback / From maps: compare the older road access to the hospital with the renovated one, after development