[IELTS WT1] The maps illustrate an industrial area in Norbiton in the present day compared with plan

Hoang Minh 4 / 8  

norbiton industrial area now and in the future

The maps illustrate an area industrialized with factories in the town of Norbiton and a design for future upgradation of the site. Overall, there is expected to be a construction of accommodations with other community facilities for villagers.

To begin with, all the town factories are planned for demolishment to make place for the modification. The primary one is the development of the transportation system, which constructed extra road branches from the big roundabout to the east and north sigh of Norbiton town. In the north of Norbiton, there will be an erection of a bridge crossing the river, while a small roundabout will be built at the T-junction in the south of the town.

Consequently, the construction of accommodations is planned to conduct along the road branches. Besides housing area in the internal, the town is predicted to have a dwelling area next to the farmland to the north of the river which is crossed by the north route. Additionally, a school at the end of the west route is planned to establish in the future development to serve students in the town. Between the river and the housing area on the west, there will be an establishment of a playground which is connected by a path from the west road. Finally, a shopping center and a medical center are predicted to be constructed to the southeast and southwest of the main roundabout respectively.

A task 1 essay cannot have more than 200 words written since there is a 20 minute writing limitation. This is the short writing task and should be completed in 180- 200 words. Use a timer to keep track next time. To score well in this test, he must beable to use specific descriptive words that can quickly be understood as an explanation by the reader. Each paragraph must be short but informative. Do not spend more than 20 minutes on the task since time will be deducted from the 40 minuter for the task 2 essay.

The description is highly precise but too wordy. An essay can be descriptive by being more direct, avoiding unnecessary references or sentence lengthens when not necessary. Every sentence presented is unnecessarily long. The miter should practice editing his text to create instant clarity in the presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS WT1] The maps illustrate an industrial area in Norbiton in the present day compared with plan