The maps illustrate tourism facilities in some island before and after constructed by the developers

kevinzultaf 1 / 1  

an island, before and after the construction

The maps illustrate tourism facilities in some island before and after constructed by the developers.

Overall, more and more buildings are added, and the accommodation became main focus in that area to encourage visitors. Also, the trees are not disappeared by them.

When it comes to the western area, there are established 6 new buildings as new accommodation for tourist after the designers finishing their project, and the coconut trees as well as the previous in the center of those constructions. Hence, if tourists want to go to the beach, they can using pavement facilities as their direction, and it seems that after reconstructing, visitors can swimming in the shoreline are.

Moreover, Restaurant and Reception are built by the architectures in the middle islands where include vehicle way for visitors, and also the travelers who use the boats can directly to the former building, while those line connect with pier in that an island. In the eastern side, more and more hotels are developed, and they coconut trees are not eliminated from that an island.

When identifying images, indicate the number of images presented. In this task, there are 2 maps. So the differentiation should be based on 2 maps as provided. Do not change the information from the original prompt. There are no "developers" mentioned as having constructed the facilities. This misleads the reader, who will not know what the actual information was only based on "the construction of tourist facilities". It is that phrase that you should have accurately restated in your own words, without changing the information by referring to "developers" since, as I mentioned before, there was no reference to such originally.

Your vocabulary is not very good. You are using the word "buildings" to represent the constructed edifices on the island. These are not buildings. These are huts, tents, guest facilities, guest houses, to name but a few more appropriate alternative word choices. Remember what you are writing about and use relevant language in relation to that. In this case, you are writing about the beach island and its facilities. The hotels on beaches are not normally called "buildings".

Home / Writing Feedback / The maps illustrate tourism facilities in some island before and after constructed by the developers