The maps below show the development of a particular area from 1965 to the present day

lahieuu63 1 / -  

The two maps illustrate an area before and after some refurbishments from 2005 to now.

As can be seen from the plans, the most notable change taking place in the area is the construction of a road bridge, which replaces the ferry.

In 1965, the ferry was constructed to help people crossing the river. Connected with the ferry are two paths, one leads to the big road and the other one to the house area.

In the present day, the layout of the place has been revised. The ferry is now replaced by the road bridge which has the same direct way into the city. Moreover, on the north side of the road bridge, there is a big car park on the left of the river, while on the right side of it is a pretty dense housing area with 3 apartments located behind it. Also, a smaller car park is newly built, which can be accessed via a minor road connecting with the road bridge.

Finally, in the south, besides a few houses that have appeared, there is a footbridge for pedestrians only, another car park and a yacht marina all expected to be opened in 2018.

Your summary overview is incorrect. It must give a description and identification of the images being provided. You are not giving the description of the previous plan, which resulted in a major change in the new plan. The major change represents the trending statement in this case. You have not really provided useful information in your summary. You are assuming that the reader has a copy of the image. The actual assumption is that the reader does not have a copy of the image so your report will be the only basis of a mental picture for the reader. You failed to do that in the first paragraph.
tung126 2 / 3  
Your overview may causes reader confusion, as you describe specifically. The amount of information of the last two paragraphs did not provided properly, so you to should bring some description in the third pragraph to the last one.

Home / Writing Feedback / The maps below show the development of a particular area from 1965 to the present day