Marcin Jakubowski Open-Source Blueprints for Civilization

alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
Marcin Jokubowski, He was born in Poland, and until now he live in America. He graduated from University when 20 years old, in major Fusion Energy. After graduated and got Ph.D degree, he tried to farm in Missiouri, but he realized there are many problem, he has tractor to help him process his farm. Moreover, he always studies regarding agriculture to make his farm better. But, he realized that he useless because for process his farm need high cost because he must buy tractor and many tools to help him on farm. When his tractor broke he must pay someone to repaired it. Despite, he already repair his traktor, but after that is broke again. He must repair his tractor again. consider that if he always repair, why he don't build tractor for himself. In short time, he decided to build tractor, and he sucess to build tractor with low cost. He built his tractor in six days.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai alfin
It is a good summary
I have some suggestions for you
hope it helps

... until now he lives in America.

After graduated and got Ph.D degree, he tried to farm in Missiouri...
After graduated, he got a Ph.D. (...) to farm in Missouri , but he realized there were many problems so that needs a ...

... to make his farm to be a better production .

But, he realized that he useless because for processing his farm need a high cost becausesince he must (...) to help him on farm.

... must pay someone to repairedfix it.

Despite, he already repairs his traktortractor , but after that isit brokes again.

thanks
keep writing
Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
Dear Alfin, here is some suggestions for you

Marcin Jokubowski, He was born in Poland,...

He, Marcin Jokubowski,

He was graduated from University when he was 20 years old,...
since 'when' is a conjunction then it need S V after it

After graduated and got Ph.D degree, (...) in Missiouri, butthen he realized there are many problemthat there were many problems ...

After graduation and having Ph.D degree, he tried to farm in Missiouri then he realized that there were many problems.

'but' is utilized when presenting two contrary clauses

Best Regards.
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
Hi, Alfin
here some advice for your writing

1. I find several misspeling such as traktor => tractor.
2. Please pay attention to subject verb agreement.
3. You should consider about grammar since you wrote inconstant verb in your essay

Unfortunately, I can not help you further correction, since I did not get what you mean there.

Marcin Jokubowski.
Marcin Jokubowski, born in Poland, has lived in America.

He graduated from University when...

When 20 years old, he graduated from college in Fusion Energy.

... he tried to farm in Missiouri, but he realized there are many problem...
After graduated and got Ph.D degree , he tried to farm in Missiouri. Unfortunately, he got plenty of problems that had to deal with.

KEEP WRITING :)
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Alfin, let me give you my correction

He was graduated from ...

there are many problemproblems

someone to repairedrepaire "because after to must be V1"

Home / Writing Feedback / Marcin Jakubowski Open-Source Blueprints for Civilization