How marital status impact the happiness level between spouses?

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
A Comparison of information about the proportion of happiness from marital status according to their age and spouses that have not and have children is shown in the bar charts. Overall, the level of pleasure for people who married and single no more than half percent and marital status is not extremely affect for oldest people. Meanwhile, Having children under or more than 18 years old or even do not have any children is not tremendous important for happiness of married couples.

Husband and wives around 18 until 29 years old are the happiest at 45%. While, married couples between 50 and 64 years old have the lowest percentage at 40%. In contrast, unmarried people have level of pleasure only 21% from 18 until 29 years old and they feel happiest in the oldest age.

On the other hand, there is no significant influence between having young children and do not have any children. Those percentages of blisfulness are 44% and 43% subsequently. However, spouses that have adult children have smallest proportion of happiness at 41%

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Hello,
Hope you doing well, lemme give you some suggestion

... single no more than (a) half percent and (...) extremely affect(ed) for oldest people.
... not have any children is not tremendous important for (the) happiness of married couples.

In contrast, unmarried people have (a) level of pleasure ...

Those percentages of blisfulness(blissfulness) are 44% and 43% subsequently.
... have adult children have (the) smallest proportion ...

*writing task 1 is about the comparison, you have to compare the data clearly, not only mention the data. both of body 1 and 2 merely show the percentage.

*you can use "more than two-fifths (45%)" etc to replace percentage instead

Good luck and keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / How marital status impact the happiness level between spouses?