Marriage in early adulthood

thichankem 1 / 1 1  

to get married earlier or not?

According to the social development, while more and more people are choosing a FA life, some people are still want to get marriage in early adulthood. While I accept that there are difficulties and benefits in the marriage of young adults, I would argue that it is better to marry until they have more social experiences.

The option to marry in young adults is adventageous to some extent. They don't have to waste time and money for going out while home-made food is easy-to-make, cheaper and healthier. In addition, they have a balance status about romance and sex. As a result, they will feel more enthusiastic to work hard for their future. Furthermore, physically, the 18-25 period has the best qualify in fertilization.

On the other hand, it seems to me that the young adults' marriages may have trouble in the future. Firstly, they are immature in solving common problems in marriage, in which new-born babies are big ones. Secondly, their family budget may be uncertain as they have just graduated high school or university. If they want to afford a family with at least two person, they may need theirs parents help. Thirdly, couples have less time for their profession which leads to decrease the country's GDP.

In conclusion, I believe the marriage should be gotten provided that couples' experiences and skills have improved, in a late adulthood.
Ngoc, what exam are you writing this for? Please provide the name of the exam and the complete prompt for this essay so that I can judge the type of response that you gave for relevance. In terms of this current work, even without knowing the actual prompt, I can tell that this is badly written and rushed in development. The evidence of the rushed development can be found in the inaccurate format that you used and lack of properly developed reasoning in the second paragraph. The paragraphs must be divided by topic discussion and also, the essay requires a properly developed conclusion at the end. Right now, this essay sounds like it was written when you did not have the time to write a practice test. Please don't do that. Take the time to write a proper essay, within expected prompt parameters. It is difficult to actually give your essay a score due to the lack of exam identification and prompt instructions. I will be able to offer you points for improvement once I know about the currently missing requirements.
OP thichankem 1 / 1 1  
Thank for your advice. It took me two hours to think about main ideas for this essay. I think my experiences are not much which makes this essay seems rushed in development. I will practice more, thanks a lot.

Home / Writing Feedback / Marriage in early adulthood