"Marshrutka"; FEMALE LOGIC - funny story

Vyyy96 1 / -  
Female logic

In Russia, we have a transport called "Marshrutka". The role of the modern marshrutka is similar to the share taxi. Every marshrutka follows a route. When people use the marshrutka, they sit down in their chairs and ask people in front of them to pass their money to the driver. You can ask the driver to stop anywhere you want. So here's a story. My friend Ira got on the marshrutka. She wanted to pass her money to the driver. However, she had seen a very beautiful young lady in front of her and then she got curious who that woman was. She started to think logically. That marshrutka was on the Third Ring Road. There was a "no stopping" sign. The next stop was the last one. Therefore, that woman was heading to my neighborhood. That lady was holding a bottle of wine. Thus, she was going out with a man. That bottle of wine was very expensive, so she was going out with a handsome man. There were only two handsome men in her neighborhood: Ira's husband and Ira's lover. Ira was heading to her lover, so that woman was going to Ira's husband. Ira's husband had two mistresses: Olya and Katya. Katya's on a business trip. Ira: - Olya, pass my money to the driver please. You'll never believe this, but that woman asked: -Do we know each other?
The role of the modernmarshrutkaMarshrutka is similar to the share taxi.

.... capitalize the word

So here's a story. My friend Ira got on the marshrutka. She wanted to pass her money to the driver.

So here's a story;
My friend Ira got on to a Marshrutka and wanted to pass her money to the driver.

and then she got curious who that woman was.

....and then she became curious to know who that woman was.

Ira: - Olya, pass my money to the driver please. You'll never believe this, but that woman asked: -Do we know each other?

So, Ira said to the lady in front, "Olya, pass my money to the driver please". You would never believe this! ; the woman in front asked, "Do we know each other? "

Yes... the story is funny indeed :D

Home / Writing Feedback / "Marshrutka"; FEMALE LOGIC - funny story