Maternity leave - women need to rest a period of time after the child-birth process

Dbsen 1 / -  

maternity leave advantages vs disadvantages

It is an indisputable fact that women need to rest a period of time after the child-birth process so that they can recover from the weakness of delivery.Some people think that there are merits for female who had a child-birth, other think there are some drawback for companies that they work on.I think there should be both downsides and upsides.

The upside of the maternity policy is so important to female who just have a delivery that this can not be banned. After delivery their health status are too weak to deal with threir normal workload.Hence they need a period of time to build up themselves health by rest and by taking nourishing food. So that they recover as soon as possible.In addition being a mother at first time may have a little stress and do.not know how to reach work-life balance.So they can not adapt to this new change of character in her life.Therefore maternity leave from works give then more time to get fameliar with the new situation and acheiving a better balance between their work and familly.

On the other hand, the company that they work may occur a hole in the position thet used to beTheir absence from work might bring a little loss for the company.Unless employers could find a alternative for them.But it is difficult to find another person as familiar to their position as them.But this situation depand on what kind of companies they work on.

In summarise, maternity leave policy is neccessory to females who give birth.Also they have to take care of the new-born babies by themselves.
adhananj 3 / 6 1  
Good attempt. You need to work on the sentence framing and grammar as there are a lot of ambiguous sentences in your second and third paragraphs. Also while listing the disadvantages, it will be a good idea to provide alternatives to the difficulties faced by the company in the absence of a female employee. This will justify your concluding paragraph as to why you find it important to have maternity leave policy in companies.

Home / Writing Feedback / Maternity leave - women need to rest a period of time after the child-birth process