Mathematic and science as the main features in the industrial revolution era

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Mathematic and science are as main feature in industrial revolution era like now. TIMSS, or Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study, is researching to 9-10-year-olds and 13-14-year-olds from more than 50 countries every four years which to know about the comparison ranking on mathematical and sciencetific knowledge. The result shows students in western Western be left behind in mathematic and science field from their coeval in countries like Singapore and Japan. This is caused by many reason which unapposite in their place.

Firstly, the education in college in western was included in common average and better than many developed countries. Secondly, the correlation of test scores and future economic success that it isn't decide the measurement of success ways. But, the true of affluence is determined from innovative skills, mainly in mathematic and science field, not only by education rank of their school. The government must be evaluate the standart of curriculum collage, especially in mathematic and science and revolutionary the common test in order to tend to be world based of standart test.

Source : newscientist
Yurike, your summary should have been written in a summarized comparison form because the article indicated that there were two tests being discussed as far as relevance in rating the students learning capacity. These exams were the TIMMS and PISA student rankings. The article is actually far longer than the summary that you wrote. It also lacks much of the pertinent information that is contained in the article. The shortcoming of your summary comes from the mistake in the information that you decided to present. The information that you actually have in your essay would have been best presented as the latter or the concluding statement of your summary essay. Had you presented the summary that way, the examiner would have gotten a better idea regarding your ability to do comparisons and understand long, intricate, and data driven articles.
alfinkurnia 33 / 47  
Hello, this is my correction for you.

Mathematic and science are as main features in industrial revolution ...
Trends in International Mathematics and Science Study (TIIMS) , is researching to 9 to10 year old and 13 to 14 years old from more than ...

Firstly, The education in college in W estern was included ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Mathematic and science as the main features in the industrial revolution era