McDonalds takes part in novel technology.

NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
The most modern breakthrough tends to be a simple technology. Astonishingly, McDonalds, the fast food company, will engage in improving its system to become more advanced technology. The reason why is perfectly plain that this business wants to compete for drawing customer to purchase its product instead of taking other items into consideration. As a result, roughly 500 companies in the United States also make advanced in their innovation to garner more attention from prospective buyers so as to generate revenue from them.

time
Nina, you did not write a summary of the article. You wrote an opinion paper. The information for the summary should have included the information that McDonalds will be launching their ordering mobile app in 2017. Making mention of the markets that would be part of the launch should have been a key part of the summary, as well as the recently launched ordering kiosks in their restaurants. Mention of the 500 stores of the 14,000 would have been the best way to conclude the essay because that would inform the reader that they can wait for the technology to become a regular part of their favorite branch's service operations. Overall, this is a very weak and uninformative essay. It does not present any proper information from the original article and as such, doesn't do its job as a summary version of the original work.
nda18 46 / 81 9  
hi, these are my thought towards your summary

the most modern breakthrough tend to be a simple technology, Astonishingly, McDonalds, as the one of famous fast food company, will DEPLOY more advanced technology in order to improve McD's system. This kind of business compete for drawing customer into purchasing their products instead of taking other items into consideration. As a result, around 500 companies in US also involve advanced innovation to garner ( AmE ) more prospective-buyers attention so as to generate revenue for them.

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / McDonalds takes part in novel technology.