This mean, stubborn, moody and bad-tempered person is my best friend

morasan 1 / -  
I am going to write about my best friend Carol.
The first time I saw her, I was five years. We met in the primary school and we always played togheter. She is the most kind person I've ever seen.

Phisically, she is brunette and she has long curly hair but she always wears a braid. She is a very healthy person, and for this reason goes to the gym three times per week. Carol tells me that I should go to the gym too, but I am very lazy and I prefer to watch the TV!

Unlike me, she has got a very good figure.
Nevertheless, Carol is small, and she always says that she would like to be highest. I am a tall person, so she has me envy in this.

On the one hand, Carol is very cheerful, honest and modest. She always helps me in my problems and gives me good advices, and usually makes me laugh with her sense of humor.

But on the other hand Carol is mean, stubborn, moody and bad-tempered, and for this reason we discuss occasionally, but always end up laughing.
In conclusion, I have several friends, but only one is my best friend. And this is Carol.
I choose her as my best friend because is a generous and hard working person, and although there are things about her I don't like me, she is and will be my best friend.
SaritaM 2 / 6  
maybe you can write about something you guys did together or something she does that is unique to her.

Home / Writing Feedback / This mean, stubborn, moody and bad-tempered person is my best friend