THE MEANING OF SUCCESS IN EVERY PERCEPTION OF PEOPLE

VK WSSH 8 / 8  
Be a successful person is a dream for everyone in this world. People will do anything to reach their success. There are many perception of success; a few people believe that success if they succeed to raising their family, there are many people that think success is look from treasure, there are some of people also assume that success is obtain professional careers.

The first view is a number of people can say themselves reaching success with take care their family well. It is a success to raising children and caring the husband or wife. The measurement can be seen from the family that is maintained properly

Second, this is almost everyone have a outlook that look it from their wealth. Mostly they are money oriented people. The people consider the more money they get the more successful they think.

Moreover, look alike with my latest point, some of people get a sense of success from their professional goals. They will do a lot of ways to be promoted, it is an important thing more than anything. They want to be the one who is on top.

In conclusion, people must have a horizon in their way of thinking regarding "SUCCESS". They presume success is if they can build a good family, there is people just think they will be success if being rich, the last, people who have a perception of success when they get a good position in a company. Basically, for choosing to be successful is great but we have to do it in a good way.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai member of ES
I have there are several suggestions for you
I hope it helps you

... a dream for everyone in thisthe world.
There are many perceptions of success; a few people believe that success if they succeed tofor raising their family's degree , there are many(repetition use "several" is better) people that think success is look (...) that success is obtaining professional careers.

The second, this is almost everyone ...
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
yo!

Here are some suggestions for your essay

BeING a successful person is a ...

There are many perceptionS of success

a few people believe that success ISifWHEN they succeed ...

there are some of people that also assume that success is obtainED professional careers
erwiin 5 / 12  
Hello, your essay is good. However, I would like to give some suggestions for it.

1. There are many perception (perceptions ) of success
2. they succeed to (succeed in ) raising their family
3. think success is look (looks ) from treasure
4. success is obtain (is obtained ) professional careers
5. themselves reaching success with take (taking ) care their family well
6. this is almost everyone have a outlook (has an outlook ) that look (looks ) it from their wealth

Thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / THE MEANING OF SUCCESS IN EVERY PERCEPTION OF PEOPLE