The mechanism of wind turbine in generating electricity and several possible location of this system

Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
The diagrams present the mechanism of wind turbine in generating electricity and several possible location where the turbine should be placed. At the first glance, it is noticeable that while there are four important components of wind turbine to produce energy, the amount of electricity resulted is heavily relied on certain location.

With regard to first picture, wind turbine consists of four main parts. Tower should be the first component whose function is to support other features of wind turbine. The blade is made of fiber glass or wood and sensor can adjust blade, so sensor change appropriate speed and direction in the control center.

Turning to the second picture, the turbine locates in three places. In top of the mountain, it is easy to get ulmost because there is no obstacle. Turbine does not obstruct view in the sea, while individuals are able to use electricity by domestic turbine. For instance, individual locates on the middle of mountain and can make electricity adequately.
Yusuf05 11 / 14 2  
Hi Naoki,

I'm glad to read your writing. Yet allow me to address some suggestion to your wiriting.

First, I am afraid I can't find "in generating" in the collocation dictionary however you can use "to generate" as the alternative.

....several possible locations
... resulted is heavily relied on certain location -> you can choose certain locations or a certain location but in this context I suspect you intend to say several locations

can adjust the blade (just remember when mentioning uncertain item try to put "the" before the word)

While for the second paragraph, I guess you should organise it be more clearly and describe the most important point. Taking ...it is easy to get almost because there is no obstacle...as the example, for me it sounds rather complicated to follow the thought.

Finally, it is important to leave one space for each paragraph in order to separate each thoughts.

That's all from me.
Keep spirit!

Home / Writing Feedback / The mechanism of wind turbine in generating electricity and several possible location of this system