Medals earned by the best athletes in Olympic Games 2012

Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
The table below shows the number of medals won by the top ten countries in the London 2012 Olympic Games.

The presented table give information about the number of gold, silver, and bronze medals earned by the top ten countries in London Olympic Games that was conducted in 2010. As the table presented, USA won the greatest medals in total, than Hungary had the least medals than other top ten countries.

United States of America was the most successful country with the total number of medals was 104. Besides, United States also had the greatest gold medals than other countries. In the second rank was China with total number of medals was 88 and 38 golds. Followed by Great Britain and Russia with 29 and 24 gold medals.

There was a significant gap among South Korea, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Australia which earn no more than 15 gold medals. However, 13 golds by South Korea, 19 silvers by Germany, 12 bronzes by France, 11 of bronze by Italy, 8 of gold by Hungary, and 16 silvers by Australia as the greatest medals that they got in Olympic Games 2010 in London

Varlamow 4 / 7  
that

London Olympic Games that was conducted in 2010
with the total number of medals was 104
was 88 and 38 golds
Australia which earn no more than--- PAST?
AhmadNashran 9 / 13 1  
Hi chachaaa, here I have some suggestion on your writing

... the total number of medals waswere 104.

... number of medals waswere 88 and 38 goldsenmedals .
... with 29 and 24 golden(adjective form) medals.

Home / Writing Feedback / Medals earned by the best athletes in Olympic Games 2012