Media focus far too much on the personal lives and relationships of different celebrities

uyennhi2006 1 / -  

Media focus on celebrities

Nowadays, the media is expanding at a faster rate than ever before. It focuses far too much on the personal lives and relationships of such celebrities as actors, singers, and football players. Although this type of program is very popular among people, particularly youngsters, I personally believe it should pay more attention to ordinary people's lives instead.

Firstly, it is normal men and women who also devote their entire lives to uplifting the country. These citizens should be portrayed in the best possible way so that they can feel encouraged and get the motivation to strive for better performance. For example, volunteers taking part in a non-profit organization which assists the needy will find it overjoyed and heart-warming if they know that their positive actions have spread the message of love and help to those around them, and have given them the inspiration to join meaningful activities.

Secondly, excessive news about celebrities' personal lives might be an infringement of their privacy. It will be tremendously annoying and perhaps stressful for famous people to be observed by hundreds of cameras that have been set up for celebrity "spotting". Their daily activities, meetings and even love affairs, for instance, can be revealed without their permission. In fact, if there are bad rumors about them, their hard-earned reputation and trustworthiness may be ruined before they can prove that rumors are false.

In conclusion, I firmly hold the opinion that the mass media should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead of concentrating solely on the lives of stars.
The first reasoning paragraph should be leased on the topic provided. The writer should have used the current 2nd paragraph as the first reason. That is because of its direct relationship to the given topic. By offering the related discussion first, a proper and related transition sentence could have been used to properly connect the celebrity and ordinary man comparison discussion.

The writer does not provide the correct 40 word, 2 sentence wrap up paragraph in the conclusion. The presentation could have delivered an appropriate recap had the proper concluding summary format been followed. Right now, it just represents the writer's opinion making it an incomplete conclusion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Media focus far too much on the personal lives and relationships of different celebrities