the media focuses too much on celebrity.how far do you agree?? a general paper essay

yuvly 4 / 11  
The different means of communication which have influenced our daily lives is none other than the mediatic world.it is one of the most lucrative market wherein all frontiers are transcended,to provide the most significant information to people worldwide.However,nowadays more importance is being given to the world of glamour and fantasy.Celebrities use the media as a way to achieve more fame and make more money.

actually i don't really know what to write for this essay.help please.i need some points to develop
briformby /  
You could make a distinction between those celebrities that use their money for good (charities, adoption, etc) & those that only squander it away on cars and other vices.

You could talk about the people in this world that deserve more credit (anyone from doctors, to mothers/fathers, firemen..something person to your life)

You could write about how air brushing & stick thin models give teens the wrong perception of what beauty is.

I always try to start out just thinking about what personal experiences I can draw from to answer a question. It makes it much easier to write when you have personal experience with what you're writing about.
ryutei133 5 / 24  
in agreement:
maybe you could write about how the media ignores the privacy of celebrities and tries to keep eyes on every trifle in their life.
or in disagreement:
there are more news and more programs just about daily life of common people, about their views of new policy, about their innovative activities, about their improved or impaired living environment...

only rough ideas. :)
Use a capital letter for the first word of a sentence:
It is one of the most ...

...one of the most lucrative markets wherein all frontiers are transcended, to provide the most significant information to people worldwide. --- this is a well-constructed sentence.

However,nowadays more importance is being given to the world of glamour and fantasy. Celebrities use the media as a way to achieve more fame and make more money.--- good!

Well... to write an essay all you need is one really good idea. What is your good idea about "too much focus on celebrity?" If someone does not get attention from the media, she or he is not a celebrity!! So, a celebrity is by definition someone who gets a lot of attention.

Also, though, the media could focus more on the most important issues. What are the most important issues for the media to cover?

Write a good thesis statement about the ONE BIG IDEA you want to write about.

Then, begin each paragraph with a sentence about a smaller idea that helps to make your argument.

Good luck!!!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / the media focuses too much on celebrity.how far do you agree?? a general paper essay