Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Media give so much attention to celebrities and almost forget about ordinary citizens

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers or footballers. They shoud spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead.

Nowadays, media give so much attention to celebrities, such as their lives or relationships. Some people argue, the media should report more about ordinary people lives than celebrities. I tend to disagree with the second statement since I think both of them are important, but celebrities are more important.

Ordinary people lives are common things. They talk about surrounding such as people activity, occupation, or crime that happens in society. Media should show this news, so people can know about what have happened in their local area. As in rush-hours, people will busy with their work or their family, a TV program that shows ordinary people will help people them so much to know a particular thing in their area.

However, celebrities' news are more important. Actors, singer, or footballers are as example of famous person. Their lives were usually reported as an extraordinary thing. It is true since they have unusual live. Only certain people can be like them. Taking a footballer as an example, so many people can play football in this world but not many of them can survive and be the professional one. so many things that we can learn from them such as hard-working, never give up, or polite. Something that really hard to do, but they can do it. It is not easy to tackle obstacle than reach their dream. That is why we have to learn from them and media should be pay more attention for them.

To sum up, I believe that both of news are necessary for people but I think celebrities news more important than ordinary people. Due to they have unusual life that make us inspired.

Home / Writing Feedback / Media give so much attention to celebrities and almost forget about ordinary citizens