As the media are growing, their influence are becoming more widely

AinunAlfatih 15 / 14 8  
Question:

It is becoming more and more difficult to escape the influence of the media on our lives. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of living in a media rich society.

Answer:

As the media are growing, their influence are becoming more widely. This is why many people argue that people will be difficult to avoid the impact of the media in our daily activities. Although there are many opinions about the advantages and disadvantages of the media, I strongly believe that nowadays the media help people life become more easily because this provides many features which are useful for numerous people.

It is believed that the appearance of the media reduce face-to-face interaction of people in as much as they can communicate using the media such as the Internet. A 2013 research of South-Wales University shows that 60 percent of 100 samples who asked in a survey about their interaction with other people said that they communicate with others using the Internet more frequently than meet them directly. As it can be seen from the instance, the media replaced the function of face-to-face communication among the people because it is easy to use.

Furthermore, the development of the media causes the number of crimes increases dramatically. There are about 20 cybercrime cases every day, and it indicates that the media can be used by some people to perpetrate illegal activities such as hacking the bank account, sending blackmail, or stealing credit card's personal identity number. Consequently, the media have a big influence to attempt people to do illegal activities.

While it is believed that the media bring many detrimental influences, there are many advantages that the media provide in people daily lives. Firstly, the media help people keep in touch with their family or colleague even though they are separated in different places. There are many applications which are provided by the media in order to assist people to communicate such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Secondly, the media assist people to keep up to date with the latest news, fashions or ideas. It means people will not lose any information that they need. For example, they want to know about how to pass the IELTS exam, then they just type it in their computer and all of the lessons or tricks will be appeared. Also, the media can be used to optimize the learning and teaching process in schools because the feature of most media can attract student curiosity to learn about a subject. Video tutorial for instance, it always be used by teachers to teach their students about human anatomy of the photosynthesis process.

All in all despite the disadvantage of the media, it can bring many benefits to people activities and make people work finish easily. To tackle the disadvantages of the media, government should make a restrict rule to prevent people abusing the internet.
Hi,

Kindly find my help below;

As the media are(IS) growing, their influence are(IS) becoming (more- DELETE) wide(ly-DELETE). This is why many people argue that (people- EXCESSIVE USE OF THE WORD, REPLACE WITH "it") will be difficult to avoid the impact of (the - DELETE) media in our daily activities.

... I strongly believe that nowadays the media help people(S) life(LIVES) become more easily(EASY) because this provides many ...

... reduce face-to-face interaction of people in as much ( MIND CHARACTER SPACING) as they can communicate using ...

As it can be seen from the instance, the media (have been- DELETE, REPLACE WITH "has") replaced the function of ...

... media causes the number of crimes increase(s-DELETE) dramatically. There are about 20 cybercrime cases every day(EVERYDAY), and it indicates that (...) sending blackmail(, - DELETE) or stealing credit card's(CARDS) personal identity number.

... there are many advantages that the media provide in people(S) daily lives. First(ly - DELETE), the media help people keep ...
... to communicate such as Facebook, Twitter(, - DELETE) or Instagram. Second(ly - DELETE, SUGGEST USING, "Next"), the media assist people to ...

... and all of the lessons or tricks will (be - DELETE) appear(ed - DELETE). Also, the media can be use(d - ONGOING ACTION) to optimize the learning and teaching ...

Video tutorial for instance, it(IT'S) always (be-DELETE) used by teachers to teach ...

All in all(SUGGEST TO REPLACE THE WORD WITH,"In conclusion") despite the disadvantage (...) and make people(S) work finish easily.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Ainun, proof read your answer before submitting, this really helps a lot, mind the punctuation marks too and a little help on vocabulary via our trusted friend at Miriam Webster will not hurt.

"till then, Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / As the media are growing, their influence are becoming more widely