The mass media has been more interesting to show well known people's way of life

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Question : The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers or footballers. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

The mass media has been more interesting to show well known people's way of life than to report people who live usually. I believe that presents extraordinary person take more profit for enterprise media than another who have normally life and I do not believe that unknown people not have advantage not interested and not bringing benefit to others.

Making TV program or news to famous people gives an advantage that added private enterprise funding by advertising. Because most viewers more interested to follow well known people's lifestyle, fashion and activities. For example, some people are more interested to read celebrities news or new songs. Those makes some people think to be up to date person. All in all, it bring more funding for enterprise. However, there some people argue that people who have live usually give more motivation and inspiration to others than entertainment.

The media should pay attention to report ordinary people's life, because it gives more inspire and educate others than famous people. For instance, we can learn about culture and behave from them. These provide a benefit to teach some people more respectful to others life and avoid hedonism lifestyle. On the other hand, those think that not present unreal existence.

In conclusion, the media gives more attention to broadcast people who well known giving high profit to the media enterprise. For instance increasing the media's funding cause many readers and viewers for it. Even though, it is not mean ordinary people program provide disadvantage for most people.
azmi23 17 / 28 3  
hi! i catch some grammatical errors. hope you can follow through

... to report people who live usuallynormally .
... media than another who have normally lifea normal life and I do not believe (...) bringing benefit to others maybe the appropriate one is "i do not believe that reporting average people's life will be less attractive to bring positive energy to audiences, in spite of the popular ones

... news to famous people gives an advantage that might be added private enterprise ...
Because most viewers are more interested (...) lifestyle, fashion, and activities. For an example, some people are ...
Those makes some people think to be an up to date person. All in all, it bring more fundings for enterprise.
... argue that people who have live usuallylive noemally, give more motivation and ...

... about culture and behaveior from them.

Home / Writing Feedback / The mass media has been more interesting to show well known people's way of life