IELTS TASK 2-Medical care improvement for living longer

InkanLukie 1 / -  
One of the consequences of improved medical care is that people are living longer and life expectancy is increasing. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?

The reason why government improves public health is to make people are living longer and increase of human-life expectancy. Some people claim about advantages and disadvantages of medical care improvement. I argue that drawbacks outweigh some benefits.

It is certainly true, because it will turn on their spirit life to live with their family longer in the rest of their lifes,for example, a grand father in one family who is getting sick try to cure himself for living with and seeing his grand children. This also,to reduce alzheimer effects which usually are suffered by oldman in future.

Nevertheless, this will be followed by some bad impacts in environtment and neutron family. First of all,increasing live expectancy rate will not balance to increasing birth rate. So, the percentage of welfare rate in any country will be decrease. For example, China which has the highest birth rate and the lowest death rate as the largest population in the world, cannot organize its country maximally because of the boosting number of human resources. Admittedly, the neutron family will be deal with many economy problems, because the father must to take responsible whole of family member including his parents go along with his children.

To sum up, I firmly believe that one of the consequences medical care to live longer brings many disadvantages outweigh the benefits . So, I suggest that government must control the number of people in some places, besides improving medical services.
shuto 4 / 7 2  
... is to make people are livinglive longer and to increase of human-life expectancy. Some people claim about advantages and disadvantages of ...
... to live with their family longer in the rest of their lifeslives.,fF or example, a grandfatherCOMMAin one family who is getting sickCOMMA try to cure himself for livingto live with and seeing his grandchildren.

I can't understand some expressions, but for overall, I can understand what you want to say. Be careful when you use pronouns (especially "it") because sometimes they make sentences ambiguous.

Good job!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2-Medical care improvement for living longer