What members of a city sports club think about the club's activities, facilities and opening hours?

rubychautran 10 / 27 7  
(IELTS task 1 aka the part of the test I'm most insecure in)

Satisfaction Survey

Question: The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club think about the club's activities, facilities and opening hours.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make any comparisons where relevant.

Range of activitiesVery satisfiedSatisfiedNot satisfied
Female members 35% 35% 30%
Male members 55% 40% 5%
Club facilities
Female members 64% 22% 14%
Male members 63% 27% 10%
Opening hours
Female members 72% 25% 3%
Male members 44% 19% 37%

Answer:
The table depicts the level of satisfaction among members of the city sports club regarding the club's activities, facilities and opening time. Results are divided by the respondents' gender, and are presented by percentage.

Overall, the opinions of male and female members contrast with each other in a number of ways. The category of opening hours receives the most positive response from women and the most negative response from men, whilst the opposite applies to the range of activities. Details are given below.

For female members of the club, the opening hours is the category in which the highest level of satisfaction is recorded, with 97% of the response being "Very satisfied" and "satisfied". The club's facilities also draws relatively optimistic reactions, with 86% of female members claining to be satisfied with this category. The range of activities, on the other hand, is the most dissatisfying category with 30% of the response being negative.

From the male point of view, the opposite results are recorded. The club's activities - the category that receives the most negative response from women - achieves the highest degree of satisfaction from men with 95% of positive response. The category of opening hours also showcases a similar pattern - while receiving the most positive response from females, it is the most dissatisfying category among men with 37% of the response being "not satisfied". (225 words)
Chrissanth_12 2 / 3  
Results are divided by into ... presented by percentage percent

I think your writing is very good. Especially, I like the way you analyze the idea, it's perfect

Home / Writing Feedback / What members of a city sports club think about the club's activities, facilities and opening hours?