[IELTS]Men and women employed in full-time jobs have to share evenly household chores

Tomy6240 2 / 3  
Men and women employed in full-time jobs have to share evenly household chores and caring for children at home. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

One question that has caused a great deal of controversy over the years is whether or not, males and females are equally accountable for doing home chores and nurturing offspring at home. Many people are of view that wives are more responsible for upbringing kids and working housework, whereas there are others who disagree with this view. Both of these views will be further scrutinized in the following paragraphs.

On one side of the argument, housework such as cleaning and tidying the house are fascinating activities that married couple should embrace them as these activities strengthen their relationship; hence, it is essential for the work at home to be apportioned equally. The main reason for believing this view is because it reduces the number of potential arguments and conflicts between them as equal distribution of responsibility for doing housework and raising kids eliminate the feeling of unfairness.

On the other hand, house chores and nurturing kids are not mandatory, but voluntarily for males to do as women are solely answerable for these activities. Predominantly, people have this opinion because husbands usually work a longer working hours than their wives, hence, a portion of the accountability of housework and raising children shifted to their wives. It is possible to say that women have the ability to do a better job doing home chores and upbringing kids as the majority of women are more experience and had worked as a babysitter or nanny during high school vacation.

In conclusion, there is no easy answer to this question. On balance, however, I tend to believe household chores and educating kids should be distributed equally between males and females regardless whoever has longer working hours.
qinying 1 / 4  
Tomy6240
One questionissue that has caused a great deal of controversy over the years is whether or not, males and females are equally accountable for doing home chores and nurturing offspring at home. Many people are of view that wives are more responsible for upbringing kids and working housework, whereas there are others whoare disagree with this view. (Both of these views will be further scrutinized in the following paragraphs.)this essay will discuss both sides in this debate (i think this sentence

may be more easier to understand)

It is possible to say that women have the ability to do a better job of doing home chores and upbringing kids ,asbecause the majority of women are more experience and they had worked as a babysitter or nanny during high school vacation.

that's all my opinion,good luck!
amittt - / 1  
In your second as well as third para you didn't mention the present situation/modern world in which Men and women are consider of same status. In present scenario they shoulder household responsibilities.In your third para you talked of orthodox family (wife is home maker ). My view is to also mention the era(transition of men & women from (working/home maker) to men & women( both working).

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS]Men and women employed in full-time jobs have to share evenly household chores