Mentor have to check the condition of his children if they are ready or not to learn second language

nida26 30 / 19 5  
Some people think it is better for children to begin to learn a foreign language at primary school than at secondary school. What is your opinion? Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?

These days, children already learn a foreign language from young age. Some people argue that primary school is better place than secondary school to children for learning foreign language. However, I firmly believe that this has more benefits than drawbacks.

Primary school is not the right choice for children to learn foreign language. Foreign language is not the most necessary in early age, because there are several subjects which are more important that age such as science, maths, or mother tongue language. In fact, they have to master their mother tongue language first and then learn other languages. In addition, children who learn a new language at that age will be confuse, because they should learn two languages at the same time. As a result, this could delay the development of children's first language. Undoubtedly, learning a new language in very early age is not the right decision. Nevertheless, in my view, there are also several benefits if the children learn a foreign language at primary school age.

I believe that it will be better if the children are able to learn a new language in very early age. Truthfully, young generation are known as fast learner. They have no shame to learn new knowledge because they will speak what would they want to say. The young children are easy to learn and copy through interesting games. Moreover, in this contemporary era the foreign languages are as important as other subjects. For instance, English Language is the most common and dominant language in this world. So, since in young age they have to know and learn English.

To sum up, learning foreign language for children as soon as possible is a good decision, however the mentor have to look the condition of their children whether they are ready or not. I strongly believe that teaching a new language at primary school is the best choice to improve their skills.
HI Nida, as I come to the conclusion of your essay, I would like to note that you have a fairly written essay. You made sure that your points are elaborated and the details of the essay. Moreover, you have also written your essay in such a conversational way, no bold words, nothing that will mislead the reader or think of other idea as the essay concludes.

I would also like to mention that the essay is well structured to the point where the flow of the idea is clearly stated, meaning, the focus of the essay towards fulfilling the prompt is through and through.

Now, for future writing reference, you can keep the same details, careful elaboration of the important points as well as the idea of the essay but you can also add a little creativity in your essay, this will add a much more interest and substance to your essay, keep up the good work and keep on writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Mentor have to check the condition of his children if they are ready or not to learn second language