Mentor or role model can change our life. TED 13: Why I Read A Book A Day?

meryaniranggi 1 / -  
Why I read a book a day?

Mentor or role model can change our life. Everyone can be your mentor.

Hollywood is the land of dreams, for some people, Hollywood is a broken dreams, they back to their hometown with empty hands. Every year 100.000 people move to Hollywood because many people success, they want to become actors, movie makers, singers, comedians. What does the different or specialize from the compare to others?

Picasso said " good artist will copy but great artist will steal it"

In the world, there is the law that called the law of 33%. The first 33% is 33% persons in bottom you, so you can be their mentor. The second 33% persons at yours, they can be your friends, and the last 33% persons above you, they are 10 or 20 years ahead from you, so they can be your mentor.

Everyone can be good but not everyone can be humble. Everyone wants a good life but not everyone willing to though enough to get a good life.
abangabul93 15 / 27  
Hai @mery, I got some advice for your writing:

1. Hollywood is a broken dreams , (because you use "a" it should be singular noun)

2. The second 33% (IS) persons at yours, (You should put a verb, it is a similar suggestion for your following sentences)
hitam_manis 3 / 5 1  
..., for some people, Hollywood is a broken (i do not get the point ) dreamsdream , they back to ...
... to Hollywood because of many people success,(...) singers, and comedians.

... they are 10 or 20 years ahead fromof you, so ...
... not everyone willing to thoughtough enough to ...
NinaJoesuf25 36 / 66 4  
A mentor or a role model can change our life. Everyone can be your mentor.

..., for some people, AND Hollywood is a broken dreams, (NO COMMA HERE).
... people move to Hollywood becauseDUE TO many people success ,...

You write the title " why I read a book day" actually, in your essay. You did not mention any reason that make a connection with the tittle. Unfortunately, I did not help you further since I also did not get what you mean in another paragraph.

Keep spirit Meryani :)!
nda18 46 / 81 9  
Hi meryani, these are my thought towards your summary

the mentor or role model can ...

Every year 100., 000 people move (...) many people are success, they want (...), singers, and comedians.

In the world, there is the law that called the law of 33%.
The second 33% personspeople at yours, they can ...

in your summary, i cannot found the summary of the topic 'why i read a book a day?' there is no answer written in your summary. i think it just an opening speech.

Home / Writing Feedback / Mentor or role model can change our life. TED 13: Why I Read A Book A Day?