MERITS AND DEMERITS OF REFRIGERATOR AND WASHING MACHINE

annahatef 30 / 9 7  
Nowadays, more and more people are using consumer goods such as refrigerators and washing machines. Are there more advantages or disadvantages to this? Give your own opinion and examples.

There are many disadvantages that the use of customer goods like as refrigerators and washing machines in my opinion. Some people believe that using these goods has many demerits, while other citizens contend that these electrical tools have many merits. This essay is explained both of these situations.

Applying the consumers goods has many advantages. People can do their tasks very easily without spending a lot of time to do their house hold chores. Many people can storage many foods in refrigerators for the long run, therefore, they do not have to go shopping centers buy many ingredients regularly and cook daily. Also, people can change their clothes without worry about washing them, because they put all their clothes on washing machines which washes based on their programs. For example, I have compressed schedules during summer and I can change my spare clothes regularly without worrying about shortage of clean clothes and spending a lot of time to wash them, because i have washing machine.

In the other hand, doing the tasks by consumer goods has demerits. By storing some foods for long time, the vitamins and proteins of foods may destroy and foods are not fresh. Therefore, they may lose their tastes and become toxic. It is obvious people have to eat the same food for sometimes, which causes some routine for full stress of our life. Having different foods colors our life. Also, washing machines do not wash clothes very well, since they just move clothes regularly. It is obvious washing machines consume a lot of energy which can be save if people wash their clothes by hands. Especially when people need to wash one cloth and cannot wait to gather many cloth to turn on the machine.

In conclusion, some consumer goods have some advantages and disadvantages, but i think they have more disadvantages, because they waste huge energy. Furthermore, freezing food in refrigerators may change taste of food and lose it nutritional value.
tigeryip510 - / 5 1  
There are many disadvantages that the use of customer goods like as This essay iswill explain both of these situations.

People can do their tasks very easily without spending excessive time

Many people can store a lot of foods in refrigerators for the long run, so they do not have to go shopping for food regularly.

...because they put all their clothes inwashing machines which washes clothes based on specific programs.

For example, due to the fact that I have a washing machine,I was able to compressed schedules during mysummer and I can change my spare clothes regularly without worrying aboutthe shortage of clean clothes and spending a lot of time to wash them, because i have washing machine.

On the other hand... foods (food not foods, never put s after food)

the vitamins and proteinsin food may getdestroyed.

It is obvious that people have to eat the same food for a period of time, which causes the same routine for a stressful life. Having different food colors our life.

It is obviousthat washing machines consume a lot of energy which can be saved if people wash their clothes by hands. Especially when people need to wash onepiece of clothing and cannot wait to gather many clothes to turn on the machine.

because they wasteamount ofenergy.

refrigerators may change the taste of food, resulting in the loss of its nutritional value.

Home / Writing Feedback / MERITS AND DEMERITS OF REFRIGERATOR AND WASHING MACHINE