The general merits and demerits of visiting Fairmont Island; expensive living cost was complained

nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
The charts reveal the general benefits and drawbacks of Fairmont Island depend on the survey of the tourists. Overall it is immediately apparent that the expensive cost living was complained by the guests at most, while the citizen is the thing that guests liked about Fairmont Island.

The first chart provides the proportions of four things that visitor considered as drawbacks of visiting Fairmont Island. It is observed that high living expense is chosen by just under a half of the visitors in total. It was followed by the entertainment and the weather which were obtained roughly a third and a fifth of claims respectively. At the last, the quality of cuisine acquired one-fourth as many claims as the weather obtained.

The second chart compares the percentage of four features pondered as the benefits. Through this chart, it can be seen that the people dominated three other features which was gained two-fifth of visitors' appreciation, and the landscape was chosen as the second. Then, good accommodation and culture shared slightly similar proportion with only 1% difference.

Sawsana 5 / 16 2  
Dear , you discussed it generally you have to be specific
And you forgot to complete the introduction of the the pue chart . after the paraphrasing of the question you should mention what is making the pie chart distinctive .

Overall (and write first and foremost instead of it ) it is immediately apparent that the expensive cost living was complained by the guests at most, while the citizens are the thing that guests liked about Fairmont Island

And you have to follow the same tense in writing
Also you have to ensue all ratio with the numbers
And as we see the pie charts clarify the advantages and disadvantages
So it would be nice to explain it clearly
For example you can use this sentence to start talking about the second chart
(One disadvantage of the Fairmont Island according to the visitors that the ratio of entertainment recorded a sharp high in average, about 30 % and so on

So as i mentioned above you need to give a taste use the adjectives to describe the low(fall down -decrease -decline )slowly _dramatically -sharply and high (go up -jump _climb-increase -rise ) significantly - fastly -clearly -incredibly ) even the stability (remain-at the same level )and when it comes to percentage you have to write the numbers even the years

Best of luck to you

Home / Writing Feedback / The general merits and demerits of visiting Fairmont Island; expensive living cost was complained