Metamorphosis of Silkworm and Process of Producing Silk Cloth

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
There are two diagrams which related to produce silk. The first figure illustrates the metamorphosis of silkworm. The second picture elucidates the process of producing silk cloth. Overall, both illustrations use the cocoon as main point.

In the first life cycle of silkworm, it is started from the female silkworm producing eggs in mulberry leaf. After that, in 10 days later, eggs would become larva. Then, the larva ate the leaf of mulberry. While they ate, they also create silk thread to cover their bodies. It took 4-6 weeks, when the bodies were almost closed by silk thread. When larva ate more leaf, 3-8 days later, all of their body will be covered by silk thread. It is identified as cocoon. In the next 16 days, cocoon could become a moth. This complete process called metamorphosis.

In cocoon stage, there can be an interrupt process, when coon took as material to create silk cloth. This is shown in second picture. It is begun from selecting the quality of coon. Then it will be boiled into waters. The boiled step will be stopped when the size of cocoon bigger into twice than before. The next process is unwinding. This step is taken line in cocoon. The string can be 300-900 metres. Finally, line is twisted into dye or it can be dye after the line weaved.

• Metamorphosis of Silkworm and Process of Producing Silk Cloth
Jettypile - / 9 3  
These are two diagrams which are related to how the silkworm lives and how silk is harvested from it.
... illustrations use the cocoon as a main point.

In the first life cycle of silkworm, the female silkworm lays eggs on to a mulberry leaf. 10 days later, eggs would hatch to reveal larvae. Later on, the larva eats the leaf of mulberry.

It takes 4-6 weeks for their bodies to be almost completely enclosed by silk thread. After 3-8 days of eating and silk production, the whole body will be covered by silk thread.

In the next 16 days, the cocoon would break and a moth would appear. This complete process is called metamorphosis.

In the cocoon stage, there can be an interrupt process, where a cocoon is taken as a material to create silk cloth. This is shown in the second picture. It begins from selecting the cocoon . Then it will be boiled in water. The boiling step will be stopped when the size of the cocoon doubles in size. The next process is called unwinding. The cocoon is unraveled and about 300-900 meters of silk is harvested. Finally, the line is washed in dye or it can be dyed after the line is weaved.

Note i rewrote your entire essay.Compare yours to mine as i have mostly corrected grammar and replaced a few words.I recommend to keep my changes in mind and write an entirely new draft
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
silkworm producing eggs in mulberry leaf =>It does not produce eggs in mulberry leaf, it just lays its eggs there instead.

i think you should apply simple present tense in this essay because it is a general truth
all of their body will be covered by silk thread
they will create silk thread

there can be an interrupt process

when coon took as material to create silk cloth
cocoon is taken as a basic material to produce silk cloth

The next process is unwinding
in the next process, cocoon is unwound

Home / Writing Feedback / Metamorphosis of Silkworm and Process of Producing Silk Cloth