Method of losing heat and wasting energy by transferring air

tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
The diagram presents the method of losing heat and wasting energy in a domestic house which are caused by transferring of air. The air from outside to inside covers both in basement and first floor which creates heat lost. While in attic and because of the light in ground floor, the gas releases outside of the house and creates energy waste.

First, in the basement the air comes from outdoor faucet which is filled the crawl space. Following this, it also passes through dryer vent to laundry room. Meanwhile, in the ground floor, gasses enter from electrical outlet and kitchen fan vent which causes the whole rooms in this area covered by air and reduced heat inside the house.

On the other hand, the energy wasted is happened because of recessing lights in the kitchen and bathroom in first floor and at the same time, the transferring of leaking air in the ground floor has been chased, especially in kitchen room, because this room is full of air so the energy goes straight to the attic hatch. At this place, the energy and the air go out from plumbing stack vent and bathroom fan vent which is connected with bathroom in ground floor.

Hi Siti, I would like to share my thoughts in your essay and hopefully enhance it.

- by transferringthe transfer of air.
- The air from the outside
- to insidegoing in, covers
- heat lostloss ( lost - something missing, be careful and mind your word choice ) .
- While in the attic
- and because of the light in the ground floor,
- waste energy waste .

- from outdoorthe outside faucet which
- is filled the crawl space.

- wasted is happenedhappens because
- the first floor
- the transferring of leaking air leaking in the
- At this place,In this space
- go out from the plumbing stack
- in the ground floor.

There you have it Siti, after the corrections I made, I must say that you have what it takes to understand and analyze the data of this analysis, however, you were not able to express it properly in this essay, this is quiet normal as English is not your mother tongue, which is acceptable and it's good that you are trying to get better at it by writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Method of losing heat and wasting energy by transferring air