The Method of Recycling Plastic Bottles for New Uses

Stacy Handayani 29 / 16 19  
The diagram shows the method of recycling plastic bottles for new uses. Overall, it can be seen that there are two main processes of recycling plastic bottles and there are 8 steps of recycling plastic bottles process.

To begin, there are two main processes in recycling plastic bottles, the first process takes a place in recycling center. Firstly, the collected plastic bottles are separated from other types of containers, such as from glass and metal. The second step is to sort the bottles by their color. Next, the plastic bottles are pressed into bales, which one bale contains around 7,000 bottles. After that it is brought by container to reclaimer place.

Turning to reclaimer process, the bales are broken apart by a bale breaker that causes the plastic shredded into flakes. Following this, the flakes are washed and then rinsed. After that, they are dried before melting process, and then they are put through extruder. This extruder process produces pellets which to be sold to manufacturers to be used to make fibers for carpets and clothing, nonfood containers, and other products.

To begin, there are two main processes in recycling plastic bottles, (the- DELETE) first process takes ...
Firstly,(FIRST) the collected plastic bottles are ...
Next, the plastic bottles are pressed into bales, whichwhere one bale contains ...

... by a bale breaker that causes the plastic to shredded into flakes.
This extruder process produces pellets which are to be sold to manufacturers to be use(d - DELETE) to make fibers for carpets and ...

Stacy, again this analysis has been a great and accurate one, just make sure to proof read it, grammar check it too.
Bung Jawa - / 2  
Dear Stacy Ayu Handayani

I would like to give you some suggestion. Actually your writing is good, yet you can use a creative words in order to avoid the same words in one sentence. Let me try : Clearly, what stands in the diagram is that there are two main processes of recycling plastic bottles and these need 8 steps to gain perfectly result.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Method of Recycling Plastic Bottles for New Uses