Ielts writing task 2 about migrating to urban areas (solution and problem essay)

hiepaz 1 / 2  

difficulties of living in a city

More and more people are migrating to cities in search of a better life, but city life can be extremely difficult. Explain some of the difficulties of living in a city. How can governments make urban life better for everyone?

Increasing of villager move to urban area have become a social phenomenon with fascinating opportunity from large metropolis but there are some drawbacks hide behind the bright benefits . In my opinion, government could do much to improve city life for average inhabitants

the former problem is the huge distance between cost of living in urban areas and rural ones, for example price of electricity in city is more heavy 2 time in comparison with poor tower. Furthermore, environmental pollution is always one of the most serious problem with ton of carbon dioxide emission from vehicle and industrial factories to do water and air pollution. Other remarkable disadvantage of migrating to larger city is that urban life have tended to suffer negative influences from high crime rate

However, there are some various steps that government could take to tackle these problems. Firstly, they should open some buildings of affordable of social housing for average inhabitants. Only then can stress of daily life's fees be significantly reduce . Secondly , they could invest for public transportation to take cars off the road. A further method is that leadships can also put pressure on industrial organizations to force them use non carbon energy from wind, tideway, solar and nuclear power. Moreover, politicians also need to encourage citizens to avoid crimes or severe organizations and invest for police

In conclusion, this problem is unable to be resolved in short term. However, it is by no means insurmountable . And i am convinced that government could certainly implement a range of measures to enhance the quality of life for all city residents
You have to remember to respond directly to the direct questions since this is a direct opinion essay. That means, the prompt paraphrase will be different from the other Task 2 essays. This time, rather than saving your opinion for the discussion paragraphs, you have to outline the discussion as a part of your opinion response in the prompt paraphrase. So the format for the response to this essay topic is:

- Paraphrase
- 2 connected difficulties
- 2 government solutions related to your connected difficulties

So, the discussion paragraph should present 2 connected problems. In your essay, you start with electricity then go on to pollution. That will not create a cohesive paragraph presentation. Nor will it be coherent because the topics you are discussing are unrelated. However, if you had discussed the cost of say, rent, then explained that the cost of utilities are also different between provincial and urban living, the 2 topics, properly explained and connected using a connecting sentence in the middle of the discussion paragraph, would create a cohesive and coherent paragraph in response to the question.

Your government solution paragraph is confusing to read because it is under developed. It is only a paragraph that presents ideas. That is where the problem lies. The ideas as not fully explained nor threshed out. It is important to limit this paragraph to also 2 connected government solutions which would be subsidized housing and subsidized transportation. By using the subsidized discussion for both, you create a connected explanation which will fully support any claims you previously made in the essay.

Be consisted in your writing. Remember the grammar rules: No sentence starts with a lowercase letter. No sentence starts with "and". The sentences always start with a capital letter. The word "and" is always used as a connecting word. It is meant to show the relationship and explain what appears to be 2 separate ideas or thoughts in one sentence. It provides pause and clarity in the sentence presentation.
khanhvnntc 1 / 4  
@hiepaz
you have SERIOUS mistakes of grammar and spelling in your essay. I will capitalize your mistakes. YOU HAVE GOOD OPINIONS WHEN YOU WRITE THE TOPIC, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL TO USE GRAMMAR.

"Increasing of villagerS WHO move to urban areaS haS become a social phenomenon BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO FIND fascinating opportunitIES from ... benefits OF CITY LIFE . In my opinion, governmentS ...

... between THE cost of living (...) electricity in citiES is TWICE AS EXPENSIVE AS THE RURAL SITES' IS.

Furthermore, THE environmental ... problems FOR CITIZENS SINCE tonS of carbon dioxide emissionS from vehicleS and industrial factories THAT CAN MAKE water and air pollutED. THE Other remarkable ... to larger citIES is that PEOPLE TEND TO suffer negative influences from THE HIGH CRIME RATE IN BIG CITIES.

Firstly, ONLY BY ENACTING SOME POLICIES of affordable AND social housing for LOW-INCOME inhabitants can GOVERNMENTS GET RID OF ALL OF PEOPLE'S stress of daily life's fees IN URBAN AREAS. Secondly , they could invest IN public transportation to THE NUMBER OF CARS IN CENTERS, WHICH WILL HELP REDUCE AIR POLLUTION. A further method is that GOVERNMENTS can also ... them use NON-CARBON POWER from ... Moreover, politicians also need to encourage citizens to ... (I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR IDEA IN THE SENTENCE)
OP hiepaz 1 / 2  
thanks for your help. i am really impressive, it help me a lot
@khanhvnntc
your feedback are amazing, i saw you have put lot of effort in there, it is really help

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts writing task 2 about migrating to urban areas (solution and problem essay)