Minimizing or deafiting climate change

phhth 1 / -  
Topic:
Some people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Climate change is a crisis which has an influence on human. It is for this reason why people think that instead of preventing climate change, we need to find a way to live with it. Personally, I complete disagree with this view because I believe that we still have time to tackle this issue and reduce the human impact on the Earth's climate.

I am sure that governments and individuals can alter this situation, or at least minimize, climate change. Governments could carry out the law to reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gas emissions because they are one of the leading cause of this. Using international cooperation on this global problem is also the best measure to resolve and they could join hand to invest in renewable energy production form solar, wind or water power.

It is no longer possible to say that individuals activity does not affect weather conditions thus we should also try our best to limit our impact on climate change, by using bicycles and public transport, by classifying the rubbish...

Evidence for climate change is provided ill-health human decreasing, floods and rainstorms is caused of rising temperature. Moreover, human has to face up with losing their homes and their jobs, increasing homelessness and poverty... There is no doubt that the potential for people suffering would be enormous.

To summarise, generally speaking, finding a way to live with climate change is a bad opinion. It is obvious to me that we have to defeat it.
While you did a wonderful job in responding to the prompt question and staying on point with your reasoning paragraphs, you did a bad job at paraphrasing the original content. You used a direct cut and paste of the phrase: we need to find a way to live with it. As cut and paste portion, or a memorized representation of the original prompt, your TA score will suffer point deductions on a major scale.

Another point to consider is, because the essay is lacking 2 words to meet the minimum word count, there will also be corresponding point deductions for the missing words. You have to write a minimum of 250 words, but no more than 290 words to allow for maximum scoring on your essay. It is important that you never use the same words, phrases, or sentences from the original prompt because this will show that you have a limited English vocabulary, which means your LR score will also be lower than you might expect.

This is a 4 paragraph essay that could be expanded to 5 paragraphs, provided you have enough justifications, discussion points, reasons, and examples to support a 3 reasoning paragraph presentation. In this case, you do not. Your discussions are only topic presentations that lack proper supporting elements that would have better allowed it to support your disagreement with the given statement. A strong paragraph has:

- A single discussion topic
- A strong supporting reason
- A properly explained example
- A convincing supporting explanation for the example
- An additional explanation or transition sentence

Your paragraphs do not present these elements so the paragraphs cannot be considered as properly developed explanatory presentations.

Avoid using ellipses in your presentation. Though a part of the English punctuation marks, these are not used in academic writing presentations. The use of the ellipse is mostly reserve for creative writing presentations as it indicates an unmentioned continued thought process.

Your concluding paragraph is not a proper summary. It is only a single sentence long. You must provide at least 3 sentences that will restate the discussion elements previously presented:

- Topic
- Opinion
- Reasons
- Closing sentence or repeated solution suggestion if one is required by the discussion instructions.

You have shown that you have the potential to write a properly developed essay. You just need to focus on presenting the proper discussion requirements in order to achieve that. Have confidence in knowing that you have the skills to write a passing essay once you become more familiar with the writing requirements of a Task 2 essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Minimizing or deafiting climate change