Never miss a chance to attend a live performance, its way better than TV at home

here2study 6 / 14  
Who does not like to see their favorite band playing pleasurable music on the stage? The answer is pretty simple. Everyone enjoys seeing their favorite band on the stage since it is the most exciting and thrilling event that a person can experience which does not only give enjoyment, but also gives opportunity to meet and greet our favorite musician or actor. It also provides a chance to make new friends. I would like to discuss two reasons in favor of why attending a live performance is more enjoyable.

First and foremost, attending a live performance such as music concert gives people opportunity to meet and greet their favorite musician which can not be experienced while watching television at home. I believe that meeting and greeting our favorite personality is completely different experience than seeing them everyday on television. Besides, sometimes meeting them personally make us realized that how they truly are in their real life. We all have one common conclusion about celebrities that they are the most arrogant personality because this is how media influences us by providing misleading information about them. In fact it is not true because when we meet them personally, we get a chance to know them and we finally realize the difference between their real and reel life. On the contrast, if we prefer to watch television at home, we would never get a chance to meet our favorite personality.

Attending a live performance is the best place for networking and socializing. It is the place where all kinds of people from various cultures and religion come together and share their ideas with other people. It gives us a chance to make new friends and to know about their cultures. In addition, we can also have a chance to share our cultures, traditions and beliefs with them. I think making new friends and knowing about their life style is always fun and exciting. On the other hand, if we prefer to watch television at home, there would be a less chances of interaction and communication since we are not exploring ourselves to the world of live events where different people socialize and share their interests with each other.

In conclusion, I strongly suggest that a person should never miss a chance to attend a live performance whenever get a chance. We can not only meet our favorite actor, but we also get to know them. Besides, we can make new friends from distinct culture. Attending a live performance is always exhilarating and memorable experience that a person could never experience watching the same on television.
techgeek 7 / 13 1  
I like the way you write your essay very much, but you can shrink it a little bit. : )
First, include your prompt in the post so that we have a better idea about what it expects form you. I guess this is for IELTS or TOEFL (mention the purpose , i.e. IELTS, TOEFL , in the title itself)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
First and foremost,

You'd better rewrite this expression. What I see is that many students think the memorization of the phrase is much more acceptable. As a result, they use it every time when they write. And to tell you the truth it doesn't impress the readers at all to finish reading the essay.

In conclusion,

This item is highly common.
Use these less common lexical items:
The aforementioned evidence examines that ...
Given this evidence, it can be seen that ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Never miss a chance to attend a live performance, its way better than TV at home