A mobile fridge for vaccines (TED Summary)

fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
A mobile refrigerator was designed to improve vaccines storage in some part of this world where do not have any access to electricity. Vaccines which saved in same place to save food and medicine had been infected by some disease and impact to decrease quality of life. However, the concept of this invention have been announced since 1858 by Ferdinand Carre then being commercialized with the name IcyBall in 1928. The concept of this device is related to ammonia circulation but unfortunately, it is not really effective even give bad impact to human body. This because of ammonia give hugely high pressures and tend to be toxic. Mr. Grosser and his team found some better and non-toxic refrigerants to improve previous device.

Source: TED
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hello fauzan,,here are my feedback,,thanks

Vaccines which saved in same place to save food ...
However, the concept of this invention havehad been announced (...) Carre then being commercialized with...
The concept of this device iswas related to ammonia circulation.but unfortunately, it iswas not really effective even givegave bad impact to human body.

be careful of using past tense...
you need to use collocation properly
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
... improve vaccines storage SYSTEM in some part of this world where do not have THERE IS NO any access to electricity. Vaccines which saved in same place to save food and medicine had been infected by some disease and impact to decrease quality of life. [Contaminated vaccine does not directly affect human quality of life, at first it really bad for health which ultimately affected human's life. this sentence need to be revised ] vaccines saved in the same fridge with medicine and food had greater possibility to be infected by some diseases then made it vulnerable to use as it negative effects on health, ultimately people's quality of live

However, the concept of this invention have HAS been announced (...) then HAD being commercialized with...
... but unfortunately, it is WAS not really effective even give GIVES bad impact to human body. This because of ammonia giveS hugely high pressures ...

Home / Writing Feedback / A mobile fridge for vaccines (TED Summary)