Mobile Phone's Market Share; BenQ fell significantly from 4.9% in 2005 to 2.4% in 2006

mumtazdinar 12 / 15 12  
The table gives information about the market share of worldwide mobile phone sales between 2005 and 2006, and it is measured in percentage. Clearly, it can be seen that while four mobile phone companies showed a decrease proportion of share, three others experienced an increase figure within a year. However, Nokia's company was the highest market share in the world.

...

abhayarathore 1 / 2  
Corrections have been marked in bold, Additions in italics and Omissions in strike.

The table gives information about the market share of worldwide mobile phone sales between 2005 and 2006, and it is measured in percentage. Clearly, it can be seen that while four mobile phone companies showed a decreased proportion of share, three others experienced anincreased figures within a year. However, Nokia's companyhad the highest market share in the world.

A closer look at the table reveals that in 2005, Motorola's market share was 17.7%, representing the third highest proportion in the world. This figure increased dramatically to 21.1% in 2006. A similar pattern was showed by Sony Ericsson. This company's market share increased slightly from 6.3% in 2005 to 7.4% in 2006. This company became the third least popular in 2006.

The proportion of BenQ Mobile's market share fell significantly from 4.9% in 2005 to 2.4% in 2006. This represented the lowest proportion of market share in 2006. In 2005, the percentage of Samsung's market share showed 12.7%. This figure decreased slightly by 11.8% in 2006, representing the fourth highest of global market share in the world.

Nokia was the most popular mobile phone brand] in the world, with the largest proportion. In 2005, Nokia's market share was 32.5%. This figure increased significantly to 35% in 2006.

Home / Writing Feedback / Mobile Phone's Market Share; BenQ fell significantly from 4.9% in 2005 to 2.4% in 2006