Ielts: Mobile phones facilitate our work and also simplify our lives

zizi1107 1 / 1 1  
Anyone can use a mobile phone to answer/make work calles anytime or any where.Do you this development has positve or negative effects on individual and society?

Recent decades have witnessed a major transformation of mobile phone. Distance and time are no longer a problem for contacting your families, friends and colleges. In my opinion, although people believe mobile phones have an adverse impact on their personal life, it remains many beneficial impacts on people's daily lives.

The main advantage of using mobile is the issue of efficiency. People can delivery messages and solve problems without face-to-face communication. It is more effective and time-saving to keep in touch with your friends and families and colleagues comparing with writing letters. Students studying abroad will be a good example for people who benefit from mobiles for contacting parents overseas.

Also this new communication technology allows people take more responsibilities. They can work at home and do not need to commute to office. The mobility of cell phones enables them to do more household chores and take care of their children. This is especially the case for working mothers who have to juggle work and family responsibilities and it is also improve the job satisfaction.

However, using mobile phones causes great pressure for some people. They may have to work after normal working hours. It makes them sacrifice their weekends with family and leads to many health problems. This could cause lower productivity of workforce, which it may hold back the development of whole society.

In conclusion, we could reduce negative influence of the mobile phone to least extent, as it does facilitate our work and also simplify our lives in many effective ways.
MiaCuthbert 7 / 25 2  
Distance and time are no longer a problem for contacting your families, friends and colleges

I think it should be like this ===> Distance and time are no longer biggest barriers when contacting your families, fiends and colleagues.

In my opinion, although people believe mobile phones have an adverse impact on their personal life, it remains many beneficial impacts on people's daily lives.

===> In my opinion, although mobile phones have negative impacts, they still remain many positive effects on our daily lives.
P/s: I will try to check the rest if I have time :)
Recent decades have witnessed a major transformation of mobile phone.in the way we communicate with each other. ...now start talking about mobile phones!

Distance and time are no longer a problembarriers for contactingkeeping connected with ouryour families, friends and colleges.

It is better you avoid "you" (third person) as it may refer to your examiner who is going to mark your essay. He might not like it :D
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Students studying abroad will be a good example for people who benefit from mobiles for contacting parents overseas.

What do you mean by contacting? Phoning, chatting or video calling? Phoning was ago. Nowadays, some students prefer using a skype or yahoo messenger, which is provided gratis

Well, if you have a question that you don't like at all, then you can write with a 5-paragraph essay. You write one introduction, three bodies, and one conclusion. In the bodies, you will argue more on one side than the other by writing two content paragraphs arguing positive and negative effects. This can help you write more words, but some students, that I see, put grandiose ideas, by writing too many words. Uppsss.., remember, 40 minutes to finish your essay are a must :D

Well, If I were you, I wrote a four-paragraph essay. One introductory paragraph, two bodies with examples per each and one concluding paragraph.h structure this is weak.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
it seems unbalanced, try to give more details in the second view

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts: Mobile phones facilitate our work and also simplify our lives