[IELTS Mock Test 2021] January Writing 1 - students in Australia

Thi Nguyen 1 / 2  

the population of foreign and local students enrolled in Australian universities

The graphs below show the enrolments of overseas students and local students in Australian universities over a ten year period.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant
.

The graphs illustrate the population of foreign and local students enrolled in Australian universities during ten years since 2001.

Overall, total students of both graph was increasing over the time, while the commencing catergorize of overseas students was higher than local students at the end of period.

Looking at detail of overseas student's graph, the demand of studying university in Autralia gradually rose over year until 2009, then it remained constanly in the last stage. Following this, total number of foreign students was dramatically rocketed by 400% when comparing with the beginning time.

In the graph of local students, the commencing rate was fluctuate in ten years, but the number of new local students seemly stable. As a result of that, total Australia students less than around 20000 overseas students, although Australian universities received more the enrolments of domestic students than foreign stuudents in 2001.
There are only 144 words in this presentation. You missed the word requirement by 6 words. Percentage deductions to the TA score will be applied accordingly. You never want to write less than 150 words. I have seen exam takers actually fail based on the word count consideration alone. You don't want to fail based on a technicality. Always ensure that you write between 150-190 words. No more than 200.

The image description is incomplete. What kind of graph is it? What other information did it contain? This paragraph needs at least 3 descriptive sentences in it, aside from the trending statement. Remember that you are writing for a specific audience. The preliminary information must contain a proper first look or info summary.

* Limited review provided due to the lack of uploaded image.

Home / Writing Feedback / [IELTS Mock Test 2021] January Writing 1 - students in Australia