Modern cooking offers convenient solutions for preparing food

Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Hi.everyone. ^^ I'm thankful everyone for your revising and suggesting. I'm trying to improve everything that all ones commented me. Don't hesitate to criticize my essay. I known I still weak my English much. So your critizine will help me better. >//< Thank you again for your kindness. ^_^

Qustion; Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

At the present time, preparing food is more easier than in the former time. With modern technological were built for improving to the way of ones food preparation. These modern techonlogical of cooking have higher property than the old appliances. That means, the modern cooking appliances have a methods are used much easily and more convenient than the old appliances that were used by former time.

To begin with, the modern appliances of cooking have contributed to help people to perpare their food easily and quickly. Having also a lots of capabilities such as more convenient, safety and efficient. One of is the microwave ovens which are often used for preparing fast food due to is easily and quickly methods to prepare their food. Also, they have the botton of control oven heate and can convert the temparature of their cooking require for avioding the food became indible. As a reults, people can easily their cooking without worrying about indible food.

In addition, nowadays, there are many food sections which are easily purchase and more convenient to prepare thier food such as instant food and precooked. For examle, people who have no time much can buy an instant noodle covered with a disposable small cup which devours in just three minutes instead of doing to their cooking prepareation. Besides, there are many kind of precooked can easily purchase in the stores or supermarket, such as hams,bacons, chicken recipes and pies. These precooked can be made into a microwave soon they wanted and also keep for a long time than kind of food fresh meals or fishes.

Moreover, there are some ingredients which helps to prepare their food is more easily. For example, somtimes, when I wanted to a spagetty in the hurry time, I would use a prepackaged ingredients instead of cutting tomatoes or any spices by myself. I found that is easy way and still the original taste of my cooking. As a results, I spending for a short time and their tastes do not much more different than doing the original spagetty myself.

However, this is just only my opinon and experiences. There are some aspects was agrued that buying instant food, precooked or prepackaged ingredients will affect thier unhealthly which become catalysts of obesity later. Despits,it is a difficult denies that these modern methods and appliances have helped most of people can more easily prepare thier food and more efficiency for their busy lives than in former time.
my88626 8 / 16 2  
I known I still weak my English much. So your critizine will help me better

I known know I still weak my English much. So your critizine will help me better.

At the present time, preparing food is more easier than in the former time.

There are some aspects was agrued that buying instant food,

There are some aspects waswere agrued that buying instant food.

I will have more input later, I think you'd better review your essay, check some grammatical mistakes like the usage of "is/are" and clarify some words whether it should be add "s".
barrywu 1 / 3 1  
I known know I still weak my English muchI am still weak in English . So your critizinecriticism will help me betterimprove my writing .

There are some aspects that were argued that buying instant food ; either precooked or prepackaged ingredients will affect thiertheirunhealthlyunhealthy their health, which will become catalysts of obesity later.

You have really good ideas; however, there are many words that makes your essay inconsistent. I would recommend you to run your essay through an undocumented email, as there are many spelling mistakes and typos in your essay.
OP Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Thank you soooo much " my88626 " AND " barrymu " !!
your revising and recommending are so useful for me.
Thank you for your helping. I will wait your input and recommend for both you.>//<
Thank you again for your kindness. ^_^
valency 8 / 10  
Salikron
However, this is just only my opinon [b](opinion[/b ]) and experiences. There are some aspects was (were) agrued that buying instant food, precooked or prepackaged ingredients will affect thier (Their )unhealthly(health) which become catalysts of obesity later. Despits(Despite of it ),it is a difficult denies(to deny ) that these modern methods and appliances have helped most of people can more easily prepare thier food and more efficiency for their busy lives than in former time

be careful for your spelling
OP Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Thank you soooo much valency for your revising. >//<
I will carefully my spelling next time. ^_^
my88626 8 / 16 2  
I think you may review the English grammar book and practice often, good luck!
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...

You have good points...but...

Lots of spelling mistakes..?

Concentrate more on spellings
OP Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Thank you so much " my88626 " and " joythblessy" ^^
i will do to follow your recommending. >//<

At the present time - this does not sound very appealing :( Why not say; In modern world or Today or Nowadays?

With modern technological were built for improving to the way of ones food preparation.

.... this sentence has many issues such as grammar, inappropriate words, sentence structure etc. Therefore it is difficult to understand what you try to tell the reader : (

The modern technology has found advanced solutions for food preperation.
This is a good essay written on the same topic. It has a good structure, ideas, vocabulary and presentation.
OP Salikron 5 / 21 1  
Thank you sooooo much for your revise, Dumi. ^^
To be honest, i'm still confuse about using inappropriate word and sentense structure. i dont' really know how should I choose word. T^T

But i wil try to revise my essay carefully next time. Thank you so much Dumi. You help me a lot. ^______^

Home / Writing Feedback / Modern cooking offers convenient solutions for preparing food