In the modern era, demanding of aviation company increases dramatically. Impact on the air quality.

Mathew88 3 / 4  
Restricting air travel is the ony way to prevent air pollution.
Do you agree or disagree?

In the modern era, demanding of aviation company increases dramaticaly. Some expert believe that this circumtance has to stop, because aviation makes lavish number of exhaust fumes. Personally i argue with this statement because there are several other condition that provide bad impact.

According to some research, some people suggest to do not use air plane if we want to make a travel plan. It is because the research provides information that fumes of aviation can convey drawbacks for pollution. In addition, to make one flight, plane have to use lavish number of fuels. As we know, using a lot of fuels can increase global warming causes. It makes some people thinking to push the authority to make a policy which can stop flight permission.

However, plane is just only one of several air pollution problems. One thing that always spring in mind is the result of World Health Organization (WHO) reseach which describes that emission of car is the predominant factor of air pollution. Taking Jakarta as an example, the air condition in Jakarta is totally bad, it is because the number of vehicles. Deforestation is also the big cause of global warming. Cutting trees in large area can vanish one main element in our earth that can produce oxygen. As i was illustrated above that not only air plane but also fumes of vehicles and deforestation are the cause of global warming.

To conclude, making a rule to stop the aviation is a bad sollution. It is because there are lavish number of other problems that give demerit effect to our environment.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi Mathew88...

... increases dramaticall y.
... this circus mtance
Personally I argue with this (...)l other conditions that provide bad impact.

One thing(you have to avoid "thing" usage in academic essay) that always spring (...) (WHO) resear ch which describes that ...

... aviation is a bad sollution.solution.
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
aloha @Mathew88

overall, your essay has unclear idea. Therefore, I, as a reader, cannot fully understand what you want to explore on your essay. I suggest you to make a plan such as using brain-storming before writing an essay. There are many benefits in using brainstorming;

(1) Collects Different Viewpoints
(2) Encourages Critical Thinking
(3) Gets You Out of Your Head
In short, please try to use brainstorming. You can ask your tutor how to use brainstorming effectively...
thank you, I hope it can be helpful

Home / Writing Feedback / In the modern era, demanding of aviation company increases dramatically. Impact on the air quality.