In this modern era, there are enormous number of people who have extreme weight.

Lita27 16 / 21 2  
Obesity is now a major global epidemic. What can be done to tackle this increasingly common problem?
Both physical and mental health is essential for human life. However, in this modern era, there are enormous number of people who have extreme weight. This disease is considered as the iconic problem in the international level. Concerning this damaging issue, the following paragraphs will examine the factors, results as well as the possible solution to remedy this situation.

Regarding the reasons that lead this problem emerge is that the sedentary lifestyle which is possessed by th majority of people, nowadays. The reason of this phenomenon is that the availability of easy life. For instance, the study conducted by University of Michigan stated that technology which make life easier contributes to the lack of physical activity. As a result people have little exercise and less burn their fat. Therefore, this iddleness causes the obesity among people.

Becoming obese results in several ilnesses. The common disease that caused by obesity is heart attack. The dense of fat in the body of obese people will hinder the blood circulation through the blood vessel, study from Stanford Univerisity stated. Consequently, the heart pumps the blood heavily and offers the bigger chance to increase risk of heart attack.

There is a way to crack the code of this unpleasant condition. It is the community awareness that can adopt the transformation of unhealty lifestyle. This can be done by the community engagement, such as providing some events to encourage people to do more physical activity, building community trend toward healthy eating and educating obese people with trips and tricks to reduce their calory intake as well as cutting the amount of their fat.

In conclusion, obesity which is caused by people's unhealty lifestyle can give implication on a deathly disease. However, if an action of cummunity activities related to this problem is performed, it seems likely that the ramification of this issue will be met.
fardan10 18 / 25 1  
Please check your phrase below:

There is a way to crack the code of this unpleasant condition. [..] as cutting the amount of their fat.
(it is better to present your paragraph completely by show 'result' and 'conclusion)
Consequently, people can overdo their activities well through healthy lifestyle withouth overweigh trouble. Therefore, it is essential way in order to prevent the rise of obesity amidst society.
rahmat248 7 / 7  
To sum up , obesity which is caused by people's unhealthy lifestyle can give implication on a deathly disease. However, if an action of community activities related to this problem is performed, it seems likely that the ramification of this issue will be meet .

Home / Writing Feedback / In this modern era, there are enormous number of people who have extreme weight.