In the modern era, most people argue if impressive constructions are essential for a city

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Some people think that large, impresive buildings are important for a city. Others believe that the money should spent on improving schools and hospitals. Disscuss both these views an give your own opinion.

In the modern era, most people argue if impressive construction are essential for a city. But others think that the money should be spent to improve public facilities such as schools and hospitals. In my opinion, government should be spent of much money to improve public facilities than construct impressive building. There advantage and disadvantage both these views.

Impressive construction building in city is important thing to make modern city, such as landmark, unique feature in the city. It can be popular tourism from other countries. Modern construction building became special feature for tourism. For example, Eiffel in Italy is a one of popular construction and tourism in the world.

However, wonderful building not enough to make a modern city, because public facilities for citizen more important too. The government should be spent much money to improve public facilities for inhabitant such as schools, hospital. It is about societies comfortable to live. The government should be ensure education and healthy for their citizen. For example, although the government success to construct amazing building in the city center, but they do not ensure public facilities for citizen, it cannot help to make a modern city. Public facilities not only about schools and hospital, but also public transportation and towns. In Makassar, South Sulawesi has impressive building such as Phinisi, but the government do not improve transportation network. The result is many congestion in city center every people in hurry. The condition not support to make comfortable tourism for tourist. In conclusion, the government should be construct a good facilities for public before build wonderful building in the city.
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Fadhil !

government should be spentspend

There are advantage and disadvantage

Modern construction building became become special

Eiffel in ItalyFrance is a one of popular

a wonderful building is not enough

because public facilities for citizen havemore important tooan important role too.
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hello Fadhilahumar91

Most people argue ifthat impressive construction are ...
... government should be spent of much money to improve...
There are advantage and disadvantage for both of these views.

It can be popular tourism fromdestination for tourists from other countries. For example, Eiffel in ItalyParis is a one of popular construction ...
However, wonderful building is not enough to (...) facilities for citizen are more important too. The government should be spentspend much money to improve...
It is about societies comfortable place to live. The government should be ensure education and healthy for their citizen
... congestion in city center and alsoeverymany people in hurry. The condition is not supported to make comfortable tourismtourist destinationfor tourist . In conclusion, the government should be construct a good facilitiesfacility for public before build ...

Home / Writing Feedback / In the modern era, most people argue if impressive constructions are essential for a city