IELTS Task 2, In this modern era, smoking is more than lifestyle

wahyu 16 / 28 1  
Smoking not only harms the smoker, but also those who are nearby. Therefore, smoking should be banned in public places.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In this modern era, smoking is more than lifestyle. Smoking can make not only the smoker becoming sick but also those who stay near them. I totally agree that smoking should be forbidden in public areas.

Recently, massive inhabitants think that the smoker is free to smoke in everywhere because it can guide the smoker becoming relaxed to do their daily life. For instance, when they want to go back from their job, they do smoking in waiting area near bus station. As a result is that they are feeling well after working in whole day. In short, smoking is one of human right and everyone has different way to release their stress in their daily activities.

On the other hand, some people believe that smoking lead us to the many serious diseases not only for the smoker but also people who absorb their smoke and we have to consent for forbidding it in public spots. By doing smoke can guide a person to gain many illnesses such as cancer. According to the Harvard University in 2015 released that cigarette smoking causes 87 percent of lung cancer deaths and is responsible for most cancers of the larynx, oral cavity and pharynx, esophagus, and bladder. In addition, although passive smokers are people who do not smoke, they can also obtain the same risks if they suck cigarette smoke. The results are that we have to make a rule to minimize the smoking impact to our society. To conclude, smoking is not healthy habit and it also can give serious problem to the people who stand near us.

To sum up, it is evident that some citizens two point of views about the place of smoking. Hence, I absolutely agree that smoking in public spots have to be banned since it can be dangerous to the dwellers who sit no far. Then I hope that the smoker will use the smoking area where the council has provided it.
LaPolo11 12 / 28  
"I totally agree that smoking should be forbidden in public areas."

give also disagree opinion
to make your sentence interesting for reader you should put HOOK in the beginning of intduction

this sentence below as a pragmatic instance for HOOK

smoking can produce dire co sequence for citizen.
La Baso 15 / 22  
hay,

I see your essay and I say wow it is amazing. i mean you 1st paragraph is really teasing me. you said "In this modern era, smoking is more than lifestyle ."

from the word lifestyle, I read it more and more until finish to fine the reason why it is more than lifestyle? unfortunately, I do not find it yet

may be, you may write
In this modern era, although some people argue that smoking is a lifestyle which allows people to enjoy their lives, it can make not only the smoker becoming sick but also those who stay near them. I totally agree that smoking should be forbidden in public areas.

thanks :) keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2, In this modern era, smoking is more than lifestyle