IELTS : Modern technology has an influence on schools today!

Altaa 11 / 22  
Modern technology has an influence on schools today. Do you think teachers will still have a role in 2050 or the study process will be completely computerised?

Nowadays, rapidly developing technology has bringing tremendous changes on today's world. Technology affects our daily lives in everything that we do; it saves time, makes communication more easily and also affects on way to learning.

Thanks to modern technological development, it might be becoming easy to pursue an education by attending to school or university online. It is common today that people attend courses or trainings by online. It helpful by saving time and shortening distance; people can learn in universities by online even they are in different continent. Children also could attend to online courses for their additional learning or homework. Also with advanced development of technology, children might learn subjects by internet using wide source of online materials. Therefore, technological development gives us wider possibility on learning than was before.

However, teacher's role in education is could not be omitted specially for children. Teachers have an important role not only on pursuing knowledge, but also on becoming an individual. By attending in class and interacting with teacher and other students, children learn important communication skills such as how to interact with others, how to work together on tasks and how to express their opinion. The communication skill with others is the vital part of human's life in society to be an independent individual.

Also, modern technology cannot replace the human totally. Computers might not have an ability to express emotions like a teacher and students. The one of important character of human's life is the way to expressing its emotion and makes others to understand his state.

In my view, however technological development brings us wide range of possibility and advance in human beings daily life, it could not replace the human totally. Therefore, in 2050, teacher's role will still have an important role on children's education and their future social standing.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
It will be better if you include your opinion in your introduction.

it might be becoming easy to pursue an education

it is easier to pursue education

It is common today that people attend courses or trainings by online.

This just repeats your idea in the previous sentence.

It helpful by saving time and shortening distance

Time and geographical distance are no longer obstacles to learners.

people can learn in universities by online even they are in different continent.

This has grammatical mistakes. You could write: People can take online courses of universities in a different continent.

attend to online courses

Also with advanced development of technology

is could not be omitted specially for children

not only on pursuing knowledge, but also on becoming an individual

on helping children not only acquire academic knowledge but also become responsible citizens.
Hope this helps!

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS : Modern technology has an influence on schools today!