Does modern world tend to lead people easy getting health or reverse? What is the cost of it?

Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is argued that in the global era, it is hard to get a better way of life for people in the world. On the other hand, some believe that healthy and fit are easily gained as long as they want due to the development of technology. This essay will discuss both points of view.

With regard to the first view, it is true that healthy lifestyle is difficult to be applied in the modern era. This is because the healthy lifestyle is related to food nutrition and physical exercise. This era, most of people spend their time in the workplace means that they have less time for doing exercise or sport even though it is needed to maintain their fit. Moreover, food sources contain the chemical substances due to the planting process using chemical fertilize. As a consequence, those tend to lead the impact for a human body.

Nevertheless, others argued that healthy and fit easily to be obtained because of the presence of technology. Firstly, the advance technology provides some facilities for people gaining their health such as run track machine that can be used at home. Also, the development of medical and healing technology have been found to help people solving their disease. Not only this, the discovery of diet nutrition and medicine are able to complete the vitamin and nutrition for human body to get health.

Furthermore, in my point of view, in this contemporary era, human lifestyle tends to lead people living in unhealthy environment where many sorts of disease threaten human health. On the other hand, the development of technology provides better medical treatment tools which can help people solving their health problem. Therefore, people should be aware of the change in their environment and should maintain their fit.

In conclusion, that is stated that healthy lifestyle in the modern era can be easily reached by everyone. While others argued the reverse that healthy lifestyle is an expensive one, I personally believe that modern life tends to lead people to be aware of their condition.
putri22 33 / 33 5  
Firstly, the advanced technology provides some facilities for people gaining their health such as running track machine that can be used at home.

Also, the development of medical and healing technology ...
Also, the development of sophisticated medical devices have been found to help people cure their diseases.

While others argued the reverse that healthy lifestyle is an expensive one(i think it does not have same meaning with the question), I personally believe that modern ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Does modern world tend to lead people easy getting health or reverse? What is the cost of it?